Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Treo 650 Bluetooth Connection

Hi - anyone got their Treo to work with the blue tooth on the 300 ? Cannot get it to pair. Also the

Ericson k750 i drops off all the time. Is there a special techinique to get these to work ? My older Nokia worked well but seems a shame if you can't upgrade your phone because of your car.

Hi - anyone got their Treo to work with the blue tooth on the 300 ? Cannot get it to pair. Also the

Ericson k750 i drops off all the time. Is there a special techinique to get these to work ? My older Nokia worked well but seems a shame if you can't upgrade your phone because of your car.

Spent about two weeks playin and gave up - swopped for ORANGE SP M2000 worked fine

I did not have any problem 'pairing' my K750i with the car. I did find however that the connection dropped every time I tried to send my contacts to the car. My dealer, Lexus Customer Services and Sony could not help with this problem. After much trial and error I did eventually manage to send the contacts to the car and have twice managed to add further contacts, but for the life of me I cannot fully explain how to do this. It just seems that if you keep trying it will eventually work. Good luck. :duh: