Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Perfect Facia Plate

be careful, i would ask them (as they are saying it will work) if it doesnt work will they refund all charges including the postage - im sure the answer will be NO.

This is all assuming that you want to use the factory amp.

after e-mailing autotoys a few time they have come up with this have a look tell me wot you guys think?

Search under 8112 at http://store.autotoys.com

:hehe:

Looks like the same principle as the Scorshe one in which case it won't work! Your best bet if you want to replace the HU is just to rewire the whole lot and bypass the amp completely - If a jobs worth doing.......................

i asked them and they wouldnt refund any of it,do you mean by re-wire that run new cables to the speakers allround ?

on the other hand sextons say they cut the loom and re-wire wots their in a hour they reckon that they have done a few already,

who would think cars this new putting an after market head unit would be such a nightmare :hehe:

The Autotoys harness in that pic will not fit the Lexus loom it's a different connector, the scoshe one looks right but isnt right either as mine came today but has the wrong number of pins and size of pins to fit :(

Looks like all you can do is to cut off the lexus plug and wire your own..

Brett