Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Arrival

theb

I picked up my new IS 200 sport today from Lexus Liverpool.

I have done over 120 miles today just trying it out.

The first thing that I have noticed is how good the steering feels - so smooth and yet you feel in complete command.

I was a bit unsure about which colour to pick but I am glad I picked the Granite Sky - it looks great. I did get the paintwork protection done on the car but I am unsure what brand they have used. I will check it out and let anyone who is interested know how it does. (Obviously wont be able to tell how good it is for a while yet.)

Cant pass too much comment about performance etc yet as I have been driving it like an old granny today - and probably will be for the next week or two.

I drove out the showroom and it looked great - 2 minutes later it started pouring down and didn't stop until 4 o'clock. At least I now know it doesn't leak and the wipers work fine!!

Glad to say it was cold today - gave me a good opportunity to try out the heated seats - probablly end up looking like one of those monkeys with a big red bottom if I am not carefull !! A bit warm - a couple of settings would be nice.

Overall - looks like it will be a great car - I will let you know how I get on over the next few days.

Any running in tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

B :D :D

I picked up my new IS 200 sport today from Lexus Liverpool.

I remember the day I picked my IS200 up! It was very special. Lexus sure know how to make the collection of your car special! I think it's great that they have that glass side on the end of the dealership with just your car sitting there waiting to be driven out! :D

Mine's 18 months old now, and I'm going to find it hard not to repalce it with a new one when it's 3 years old! :D