Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Grille

Rob's Lexx

Looking good mate. White is looking good, never seen the colour before, you'll have to try and make it to one of the mini meets in notts.

yea, i spoke to mike about the mini-meets when i was round his place last week. going to the states in a couple of weeks but will deffo come along to the next one (i.e after april). mind you, don't have all the toys you fella's do.....but all in due time. only had the car a few months. :D

white is the colour of true super heros.....

:lol::lol: well, i never thought as myself as one of them!!! :lol::lol:

Not many white lexus's about, quite a few altezza's though. A lot easier to keep clean than a dark car.

yea, i havn't seen another IS the same colour as mine.

disagree with you about the fact they're easy to keep clean....any mud/dust/tar shows up like a beacon!!!

drives me crazy sometimes :duh:

:D You got the bug now then?

yea, i've always been interested in modding. i'm not the kinda person to go crazy for power...but i'm more into subtle aesthetic enhancements. nothing in ya face, but just something little that enhances a lot (HID's for example). still interested in a s/c eventually though :lol: :winky:

yea, i havn't seen another IS the same colour as mine.

erm the Monster is white :)

37_G.jpg

not the same kinda white though. mine's more a pearl white and i think yours is the chamonix??

either way, they're still white i guess. i actually meant that i havn't seen one on the streets, up close and personal before :D

My sports Grille arrived at Lexus MK today, So i went straight over to pick it up... probley one of the cheapest mods and most effective.

Removing the old grille:

1.jpg

and the new one in place

2.jpg

I am very happy with it and also with the overall performance of Lexus MK.

Looks alot better now. :whistling:

3.jpg

thanks I saw one on red Lexus Is200 today and he had a "Lexus" the letters on his looked smart... but would it suit a blue lexus which I have :S

This little mod will suit every IS200... I dont know why the didnt put these on every IS200 Standard. but hey, Thats the fun of modifying :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks I saw one on red Lexus Is200 today and he had a "Lexus" the letters on his looked smart... but would it suit a blue lexus which I have :S

This little mod will suit every IS200... I dont know why the didnt put these on every IS200 Standard. but hey, Thats the fun of modifying :)

Got mine fitted by Lexus For free last week also got 10% off so i paid £27.00 for it

Nice Granite Sky

looks the business now

But i do think they should have been fitted as STD on Sport Model

Matt

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links