Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome Rim Option

GALLA_4

OK Guys I wanted to keep this thread seperate from my other thread about changing rims as these rims are very different!

I have been offered the oppertunity by a company over here in Ireland to get these rims shipped across the pond from America. These are tripled plated chrome and are 18" x 7.5j They are manufactured by a californian based company called ADR.

I know alot of people, including the guys on IS300.net, have said the black rims with the polished lip is old news and abit played out, so thats what put the full on chrome idea in my mind.

I would love feedback on these rims guys!!!

chrome3.jpg

OK Guys cheers!!

I needed to be talked outta this! LOL

Its out of my system now!

I realise I am not an American and do not need chrome rims on the car lol

In fact I am so sick of the idea of changing rims now , I think I will leave well enough alone and go work on the audio setup lol

I cant stop the mods!!

Dear lord help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think your current rims look sweet mate although the new ones would look even sweeter in a dark chrome me thinks

The Toora T950's that are on the car Jim are not silver. I opted for the Hyper finish and thinking about it now they do actually suit the car so well! Its this modding disease! I feel like I have to be doing something to the car and cant leave it alone lol.

Thanks for the input mate!!!

• 2 weeks later...

ADR rims are one of the biggest producers in the us and make top quality wheels,the problem with chrome is salt in the uk. I bought a set of triple plated rims from the states and had to remove them before the winter.What is the point in spending £££££££££ on rims and not showing them.

If the modding scene is bugging you... get laid once or twice... sure way of taking ur mind of it.... for a while at least

:lol:

Wot? Only once or twice? Things HAVE got worse since the sixties when I were a lad! :lol: