Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

currently drive an is200 sport, finding the new IS250 clostrophobic and difficult to see out of with the roof line and large A, B & C pillars, so im thinking of a change! -I thinks its also a bit dear for what it is !! :o how much *?#!

Quite like the idea of an GS or RX, and the new RX350 looks good, will their be a GS350 ?

Does anyone know a good leasing company ??

i do about 12k miles per year and i think having one on lease rather than buying will mean i change it regularily and hopefully within the warranty periods !

ta ! :whistling:

Hello there, just joined this site as i am looking for a GS300 sport as i have been given a car allowance for a new job. It so happens the company i am going to work for is a car leasing company. The company can supply all cars (new & used), drop me a PM if youd like me to see if i can help you.

Cheers

Lex Vehicle Leasing (freechoice) were very good for me (I did not buy through a business), but the risk at sale stays with you meaning that you need to either pay a larger deposit / keep the repayments high or keep it for a at least two years of a three year deal to avoid the first year depreciation and be able to change often.

To keep costs at the lowest (comparitively) I would suggest you consider buying a 8-12 month old demonstrator or similiar and fininancing through a competitive bank. I saved nearly £9K on a 6 month old gs430. That way you also have a significant chunk of warranty to fall back on.

Try this link for some comparisons.

http://www.lexfreechoice.co.uk/

Best regards,

Marcus.