Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Is A Soarer Worth?

Samo

I am looking to buy a soarer in the next few days but am struggling to find a decent price guide. I’m hoping some of those in the know here might be able to help.

How much could I pick an early 90s one for?

Is there much difference between the price of the TT and the 4 litre V8?

Is there a buyer’s guide anywhere? What should I look out for?

thanks

I suggest you pop over to www.toyotaimportsforum.co.uk where there are a lot of Soarer peeps who will be able to advise you.

I've just bought a 1995 2.5TT with 60k miles and am well pleased. I paid £4k but the car came with a recent respray and new alloys/tyres.

I'd steer clear of any really cheap ones as they can turn into a money pit quite quickly.

I'd also suggest getting as late a model as you can afford as they have minor improvements to the trim etc...

On engines..............debate could go on for hours ! I'm happy with the TT but some would argue that a V8 is a safer bet as its not so highly stressed.

Hope this helps

I am looking to buy a soarer in the next few days but am struggling to find a decent price guide. I’m hoping some of those in the know here might be able to help.

How much could I pick an early 90s one for?

Is there much difference between the price of the TT and the 4 litre V8?

Is there a buyer’s guide anywhere? What should I look out for?

thanks

smiffies-soarer-sanctuary.com too

or of course try lexus soarer owners club,

Theres not to much different in prices between the ttv8's or 3ltrs, you'd be looking to pay about 4k starting for a good 1, and even more for a uzz32.

94 on saw differeent rear lights (not so granaday) and front fog lights instead of turning lights, 96 on see's nicer front bumpers with a grille in, different rear lights again an vvti single turbo instead of tt, (not to sure if the v8 went vvti?) but think the 3ltr did.

just make sure you check any car before you get it an ask on 1 of the forums if u need help with looking at 1,

good luck an hope u find a good 1!

steve

Definatly worth taking someone who knows how they drive etc with you.

The V8's often have higher spec levels, EMV, leather etc. You can get most for the TT but they are less common to be fully specced than a V8.

Iirc, the V8 only went VVTI in the USA, iirc the V8 was stopped in japan and then the 3L came out. I may be wrong though, but thats what i can remember.

There's Uzz32 on e-bay right now. Anyone know it?

I don't know the car, there were no bids on it last time i viewed it though. One went near me a few months ago for about £1500, if i had the money i would of bought it as a spare. As things like the front struts are pretty expensive.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links