Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2006

GALLA_4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Have had a couple of offers on this one already.... Gonna have to go and buy me a car trailer though as i have a lot of stuff to take so will tow up the Lexus on a trailer behind the Truck. No way am i gonna try and fit as much stuff as i did last year into the car!!

Plus there is a tent i can buy that fits snugly into the back of the truck! no more sleeping in the car seats!

Have had a couple of offers on this one already.... Gonna have to go and buy me a car trailer though as i have a lot of stuff to take so will tow up the Lexus on a trailer behind the Truck. No way am i gonna try and fit as much stuff as i did last year into the car!!

Plus there is a tent i can buy that fits snugly into the back of the truck! no more sleeping in the car seats!

Bringing your own personal gazebo again this year? :whistling:

Bringing your own personal gazebo again this year? :whistling:

Yes and more!

The weather at JAE has never been "predictable has it.

med_gallery_2966_134_79290.jpg

Nah the quads can stay in the garage for this trip!! although i want a mini moto quad for a laugh!

Owen, need a chat if you please! give me a bell when you can.....

Im there again! Not sure if i will bring another 4 people, was a bit cramped in the car on the way up from southampton LOL

Jason :)

you should get one to sit on your lap :whistling::whistling::lol:

Thats an idea, maybe then she won't have to sit on your lap :lol::lol::lol::shifty:

Jason :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are having problems with the club store so taking pitch payments is difficult. So we are providing paypal links direct now.

Here is a direct link for pitch payments

Link For JAE 2006 Pitches

Okay I've paid for this pitch. However, is there a link to pay for JAE 2006 via this site or are we doing it ourselves seperately?

Sorry for the silly question.

:duh:

You pay at the gate on the way in mate! GBP£20 for the Saturday and Sunday and camping for 2 people.

Thank you. Someone save me a space next to the IS200's please haha.

:lol: