Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

clear indicators and those wheels bring it slap bang up to date! that looks like £5k stood still. (better not ask him what he wants for it now... Doh! )

2250500_18_full.jpg

Nice ride.

Its as clean inside as it is outside and you could eat your dinner off the engine.

I paid £4,000 for it a year ago from a dealer and the wheels and tyres cost £1,000.

Some might say that was to much but it had full history with reciepts and had done 85,000 and was mint and the best I had seen whilst looking.

clear indicators and those wheels bring it slap bang up to date! that looks like £5k stood still. (better not ask him what he wants for it now... Doh! )

2250500_18_full.jpg

Nice ride.

Its as clean inside as it is outside and you could eat your dinner off the engine.

I paid £4,000 for it a year ago from a dealer and the wheels and tyres cost £1,000.

Some might say that was to much but it had full history with reciepts and had done 85,000 and was mint and the best I had seen whilst looking.

Better put my price up then....only done 65000 miles!

Prefer the standard wheels, but then, we're all different! It's nice to have something you're proud of.

2250500_18_full.jpg

Nice ride.

Better put my price up then....only done 65000 miles!

Prefer the standard wheels, but then, we're all different! It's nice to have something you're proud of.

I had the grey on my mk1 thats a nice colour but if had a choice would go for silver.

Yes Chris you are right it is my pride and joy and drives like new with no expense spared on servicing but not at the Lexus dealer.

Thinking of sourcing some 16 inch wheels and refurbing them to use in the winter.

I have a friend who is a millionaire and he drives around in a blue one that would struggle to hold a candle to yours.

They are great cars though! I'm getting all misty again...

Thats nice of you to say.

I clean the car once a week and polish with Klaase AIO every 2-3 months to keep her looking good.

I have a friend who is a millionaire and he drives around in a blue one that would struggle to hold a candle to yours.

They are great cars though! I'm getting all misty again...

Thats nice of you to say.

I clean the car once a week and polish with Klaase AIO every 2-3 months to keep her looking good.

Try Armorall on the inside plastic too. Brings it right back to 'new'. Works on exterior plastic and tyres too.

Nice motor mate what size wheels and what make are they as they really set the car off

Thats very nice of you all to say you like my car.

The wheels are 17 inch and are Mille Miglia Spider Plus with Toyo Proxs tyres, I did not want to lose the ride quality by going any bigger.

Yes Maneesh as you know it far better value and ride for the money than your fords and vauxhalls if you get a good one.

Nice motor mate what size wheels and what make are they as they really set the car off

Thats very nice of you all to say you like my car.

The wheels are 17 inch and are Mille Miglia Spider Plus with Toyo Proxs tyres, I did not want to lose the ride quality by going any bigger.

Yes Maneesh as you know it far better value and ride for the money than your fords and vauxhalls if you get a good one.

Been using the wifes toyota carina e to commute to London.

Now its not a bad car and drives well, but after driving the Lexus this morning it made me appreciate what the Lexus is all about.

• 2 months later...

2250500_18_full.jpg

Nice ride.

Thinking about selling the Lexus,where would be the best place to sell.