Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1994 Gs300 Air Con Compressor, Usa Compatability?

Hi all,

I was looking to replace my Air Con Compressor, and source one from the states, are they all the same? I've been quoted £500 for a reconditioned one, I think thats about right. However, I found one online the other day for about £150. Its now gone, but Im sure there will be others, are they a standard part?

Please advise

Jon :backofnet:

I believe that there are 3 different air con compressors on imports and don't think they are compatible.

hi, I dont think I was very clear yesterday, my car is a 1994 UK model, and I was considering importing a air con compressor via eBay from the states, as it was alot cheaper than sourcing one from the UK. Any advice on whether its an option?

Jon

I believe that there are 3 different air con compressors on imports and don't think they are compatible.

hi, I dont think I was very clear yesterday, my car is a 1994 UK model, and I was considering importing a air con compressor via eBay from the states, as it was alot cheaper than sourcing one from the UK. Any advice on whether its an option?

Jon

i had the same problem but eventually sourced a used one from scotland by using the parts link on autotrader website. you tell them what you want and they email various scrap yards and the next morning you get about 20 calls. i paid 110 inclusive posting. i found this to be the cheapest option.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links