Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Donuts With An Is300

eddiea1

I was trying to do donuts with my IS300 in the supermarket car park earlier and I couldnt do it, even with the car in L and the traction control off.

Is there any way of doing donuts with my car?

I am sure as soon as it hits high enough revs because its an auto it will gear change thus leaving you screwed.

I am sure a couple of auto owners will be here to lend you their experienced hand lol!

I am sure as soon as it hits high enough revs because its an auto it will gear change thus leaving you screwed.

I am sure a couple of auto owners will be here to lend you their experienced hand lol!

Same problem trying to dyno an auto - the box wants to change up all the time and it's difficult to hold a gear.

I am sure scarface has experience in pulling donuts in car parks lol!

Dont like autos matter of preference Mr Morse buts yours sounds the nuts!

LOL

Id be happy to hear evryones Donut Stories!

And the point of trying to pull donuts is?

I agree, I'm a little disappointed that someone with the sense to buy a Lexus is trying to pull donuts in a car park with the chav modified saxo brigade.........

And the point of trying to pull donuts is?

I agree, I'm a little disappointed that someone with the sense to buy a Lexus is trying to pull donuts in a car park with the chav modified saxo brigade.........

seems to me there are double standards on the site- if someone puts a turbo on/lowers the car/new big wheels/ loud exhaust etc or shows the new chav racer body kit/bonnet etc then loads and loads of people say " hey great well done, good job , looking good" etc

isnt that the same as joining the "saxo brigade" ?????

i seem to remember not too long ago a video of people doing donuts in the snow - cant recall any negative comments to that and also another small vid of a green IS doing some donuts.

seems to me there are double standards on the site- if someone puts a turbo on/lowers the car/new big wheels/ loud exhaust etc or shows the new chav racer body kit/bonnet etc then loads and loads of people say " hey great well done, good job , looking good" etc

isnt that the same as joining the "saxo brigade" ?????

i seem to remember not too long ago a video of people doing donuts in the snow - cant recall any negative comments to that and also another small vid of a green IS doing some donuts.

Call it a double standard if you want, because it might be, but I feel that most of the people on here customise their cars quite tastefully, which is merely to make them a little more individual, and making them more powerful is because they prefer that to buying a car that is more powerful as standard. I don't think I would personally spend thousands modifying a car, but I don't have a problem with people who do and would rather do that than spend all that money and buy a more expensive car.

I find it hard to make a comparison between the two, because in my opinion, doing donuts in a supermarket is nothing to do with individualism, or building a one-off car

Just my opinion tho...... :tomato:

Dude's you need to seriously chillax... ;)

The guy was asking HOW to do donuts in HIS car. Just answer the question. Expressing your opinions for and against that choice of manoeuvre is another matter.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links