Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who is going?

Leexus

we shall be doing one mainland meet per year but will need organising properly.. but is depending also on the new member numbers from the mainland.

I would not expect 100 UK members to travel and meet up with 10 mainland members... wouldnt seem fair :D

we shall be doing one mainland meet per year but will need organising properly.. but is depending also on the new member numbers from the mainland.

I would not expect 100 UK members to travel and meet up with 10 mainland members... wouldnt seem fair :D

ok....what about 50 UK members meet up with 5 mainland members? :tumble: :tumble:

That seems fair, LOL!!

ok....what about 50 UK members meet up with 5 mainland members? :tumble: :tumble:

For the large meet - why not do it at one of the two big shows???? JAPs or JAE.

JAPs (Japanese Auto Performance) cars and bikes, at Thoresby Park near Ollerton, 22nd and 23rd June - loads of Clubs and trade stands - camping and a festival atmosphere..... plus concours prizes etc - cups given out for lots of categories, and lots of the clubs also buy half a dozen cups to give out to the best cars (in their opinion) from other clubs....

JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza) - Billing Aquadrome, Northampton 27th/28th July - more of the same (without the prizes/cups) but been around longer - huge firework display on the saturday night - this event was huge last year - and I recommend camping at this one - it is the Glastonbury of motoring events.

:smilegrin: