Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2003 Model Rx300

First, let me say hi as I'm new to these boards.

We are thinking of buying a 2003 RX300 and would like to know if we can use regular gas or do we need to use premium. We've received two different answers from two different dealers so we aren't sure. I know all you Lexus owners will have the correct answer. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

When I bought mine in March this year, I had this very question and I believe it had recommended the 87 oct. as I recall my dealer saying so. SO...that's what I use. You've probably discovered this by now though. :D

I also just discovered this board after husband decided to change the oil this time and couldn't find the filter. He's done this hundreds of times, just not on a Lexus. Thanks to someone else having this very problem, he found it. It was tough for him to swallow his pride and ask for help on this one I assure you! :shifty:

THANKS!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links