Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ooooops

Mr Morse

You can be sure for one thing......there aint nothing British about Chelski! Think its a joke if you ask me.

Not a very funny joke either. I do however have a funny one about Mourinho (not work safe though)

You can be sure for one thing......there aint nothing British about Chelski! Think its a joke if you ask me.

Not a very funny joke either. I do however have a funny one about Mourinho (not work safe though)

Just aswell as it want meant to be funny :winky:

Me thinks the background colour on this thread needs to be changed to GREEN.

You want humour? I'll give you two, Liverpool winning the Champions League last year when they wern't even the best team in Liverpool and secondly P. Crouch playing for England!

I dont have a clue why Liverpool bought Peter Crouch. Theres something funny going on there!

I reckon someone at Southampton saw Benitez riding a dog and called in a favour to keep the hush hush on the canine issue!

You want humour? I'll give you two, Liverpool winning the Champions League last year when they wern't even the best team in Liverpool and secondly P. Crouch playing for England!

We all hate Chelsea :D

More humour for you pal, besides the belly ache of Liverpools 5 European Cups, is Chelseas none. Even after spending over 200 million to try and buy it :lol: :ooh-ducky: ROFL... PMSL..LMAO etc etc

We all hate Chelsea :D

More humour for you pal, besides the belly ache of Liverpools 5 European Cups, is Chelseas none. Even after spending over 200 million to try and buy it :lol: :ooh-ducky: ROFL... PMSL..LMAO etc etc

No we don't all hate Chelsea, yeh you've won it 5 times, all but one in the distant past, list all your trophies since the formation of the Premiership.....it won't take you long

No we don't all hate Chelsea, yeh you've won it 5 times, all but one in the distant past, list all your trophies since the formation of the Premiership.....it won't take you long

Yes we do, you know it really :duh:

Liverpool have won quite a few since the prem was formed actually. Especially since the 2000's :winky:

9 trophies since the 2000's alone

And who said i was a liverpool fan anyway buddy boy :blink:

Yes we do, you know it really :duh:

Liverpool have won quite a few since the prem was formed actually. Especially since the 2000's :winky:

And who said i was a liverpool fan anyway buddy boy :blink:

Sorry, I thought you were as you don't live in Liverpool, a bit like Man U fans don't live in Manchester!