Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is430 ?

jas300z

• 1 month later...
He didn't like the colour you set of sarcastic *****. Sorry to bore you with my post but if you thought it was not worth replying to then why did you ?

beg your pardon?

I asked what your mate was doing with his first SC in a perfectly civil manner - was wondering if he had been involved in an accident or something.

besides the very first response to your post was a to direct you to a thread that already existed discussing the IS430.

maybe some deep breathes and reading of posts before jumping in feet first?

:P

Jas... I dont think they were criticizing your post... it was probably down to an old joke here between members and did not mean to offend you.

I do suggest before displaying language like that on this site that you think twice before posting next time. :blink:

People,

I think and it's my opinion, we're not being fair to Jas. (OK foul language aside there young JAS, please keep it clean).

But for the rest of us, we've all talked to death about the IS430, seen all the pictures, heard the engine video clips, seen the photoshop piccys etc etc.

We've even had our Mat poke around inside one, and give us his insider info!!

But to newcomers like Jas, how's he supposed to know that?

He's new to the site and for all we know, might be new to using a forum as well. So may NOT know how to do a search.

OK, Steve did try to point him in the right direction and posted a link about the IS430.

But for the rest of us, can I suggest a little more forethought to newcomers.

Just my 3 euros worth, and I've been guilty of picking on newcomers too. (Sorry Mitch!!)

But for the rest of us, can I suggest a little more forethought to newcomers.

Just my 3 euros worth, and I've been guilty of picking on newcomers too. (Sorry Mitch!!)

oh............ so the truth comes out GRiM

when did you pick on me??????????????????/////

OK boys, rush of blood there bad day etc... Although of the other 235 people that have viewed this post didn't see fit to poke fun. I guess that as this is an old query they just read the next, interesting, item. i suppose I will go back to just reading posts instead of taking an interest. Thanks for you time.

PS. Thanks for the understanding from Administartor and Grim.

Hey Jas,

You're input is as welcome here as any other member. :)

We're all Lexus owners, and we're here to learn, and exchange. :backofnet:

If you see something you wanna say, just go ahead and say it. :phone:

Within Forum terms and conditions bla bla bla. :duh:

(Boring bit above, added to keep Steve happy) :whistling:

Hi Jas

Your input is valuable to the club mate... we are a very friendly club and wish to remain that way...

Please dont let those past posts discourage you at all from posting here... once you get to know every one you'll see we are a good bunch of guys!

cheers

Steve :)