Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Needed To Clarify A Few Points......

Stu

Well, i know it's been a long time since i posted here, too long maybe!

Basically i just wanted to clear a few things up, as i don't want to leave any bad vibes floating around.

Point 1:

To those that had sent me payment to buy parts from me in the later part of last year i apologise, i got myself into a right situation in my personal life, and didn't know how to say that i had got rid of them to a local guy. It's fair play if you wish to think ill of me for behaving like i did, but i really do mean it when i say i am sorry.

Point 2:

If at any time during my rather heated response to some of the remarks made about me regarding the above (point 1) i offended any member of the club, the club itself, its site team, or anyone else for that matter, i can only apologise again. I make no excuses for that, as i was totally out of order.

Point 3:

Well, there isn't really a point 3, except that i now drive a discovery (and absolutely hate the thing with a passion!!), but thats going soon, and i'm going to end up with a company car, which i'm sure you're all going to go :sick: at, but it's a compromise between economy and performance, so don't laugh.............. it's going to be a 5 series diesel, probably a 525 or 530.

Hopefully i'll get some good responses, but i'll accept some unkind ones from those that i have offended, just so as the air can be cleared!

Hope everyone is well.

Stu

i certainly missed something. but the fact of the matter is that your post speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. well done stu and hello again mate!

Stu whatever the post was?..... it is honourable the you feel the need to apologize in the visible forum.... good for you!

I hope most would agree that 'life' has a habit of catching you up from all directions, unexpected situations need to be resolved before you can move on........ 'welcome back on track'

Mass hello to all!

I'm pretty good now thanks, had a few issues with the hire company that i was trying to get off the ground, and due to plannign officers i had to pull the plug on it, and ended up losing a hell of a lot of money.

Now however, i am working as the MD of my families property management company, which is certainly a change, but it's pretty good fun! It's all the better that i hold a share in it too!

Was pretty sad to see the lex go, but at that time, needs must and all that.

Am looking forward to getting a car again instead of a 4x4, purely for that go go go factor!!

Stu

Hello Stu......welcome back :D

Which reminds me .............must log onto you're forum ere long, must have been all of 6 weeks since I last looked.

Sorry to hear about your hire business not working out, but at least you are now back in the family fold.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links