Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Club Christmas Card

ricky_is200

I just got mine today - I like it... its different to most Christmas cards... feels like the difference between a BMW and a Lexus.

The card is laminated on both sides, has a niiiiice piccie of an SC430 and is made with nice thick cardboard....now if the BMW car club (wait... is there one??) were to send cards to members they would probably make it as tacky as possible, using copier paper, and just the BMW logo where its meant to say 'seasons greetings'. Oh and don't forget, most likely they would have made you buy the card, the stamp and an enevelope ;)

I was hoping they will be better than from the missus!..

But she can keep the present :lol: I like my legs and top lip hairy :lol::lol::lol:

Actual fact the best card you will ever receive this year (ouch my head hurts)

only kidding :whistling:

Glad you like them guys!

Only been a member for a few weeks and still got a top card ! Top Club.

!00 % better than my bros BMW owners Club card. He's well hacked and it cost more for him to join..... Overpriced German Rubbish  :lol:  :lol:

My suggestion would be to get your brother to goto the website below and he will get some sound advice... proper club and will get some great benefits.. same price too.

take note of this domain name

http://www.bmwownersclub.com/

Click it and see! :lol::lol::lol::backofnet: