Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself!

aido

Hmmm... Morse disappears, Aido turns up...

Anybody actually seen the two together, or could they be one and the same? :ohmy: :P

Welcome back Aido! You going to the JapFest at Castle Combe?

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, took me a while to reply to this but hi :)

Thanks Mr Singh for the gift, yes I got it off Mr Zee, it's still sat in the wrapping on the floor, need to fit it soon :)

And hello to everyone else, hope you're all good, missed everyone, and hey to Gordon in the last post, sure you all made do :) Time for a trip to the Dam lol :D

Only a week til Mum is out hospital (yep she's been in since March!) - packed my job in and am now officially a full time carer, and to be honest think I've been in the wrong career for a few years!

I've calmed down a lot, have been keeping things under wraps (the old members will know exactly what I mean!!!)

See you all soon!!!

Hey everyone, took me a while to reply to this but hi :)

Thanks Mr Singh for the gift, yes I got it off Mr Zee, it's still sat in the wrapping on the floor, need to fit it soon :)

And hello to everyone else, hope you're all good, missed everyone, and hey to Gordon in the last post, sure you all made do :) Time for a trip to the Dam lol :D

Only a week til Mum is out hospital (yep she's been in since March!) - packed my job in and am now officially a full time carer, and to be honest think I've been in the wrong career for a few years!

I've calmed down a lot, have been keeping things under wraps (the old members will know exactly what I mean!!!)

See you all soon!!!

Top man, look forward to seeing you soon!

:lol: @ eXOBeX!

Yeah that's the bad boy, been kept under wraps for ages, it must be you lot who were a bad influence on me, don't even get the urge any more :P

Took a photo the other day that John might appreciate, a real billboard advert on Hollywood Boulevard (the walk of fame!)

dsc00352ym3.jpg

The Stella was beautiful over there compared to the nasty domestic lagers they have over there, didn't drink much though!

Should be around a bit more as I've got a bit more free time lately :)