Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Work Being Done

well I heard and witnessed this car running yesterday :whistling:

sounding very nice :D

I also saw what it was producing on a dyno :crying:

Aidie you aint going to want to sell it after you have driven it !

SPC at Horsham seem to be coming up trumps where everyone else have failed

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news.

Bet Adrian can't wait to get it back.............hopefully twill be a x-mas present !

Yeah I was informed yesterday that the car had been running and a few things had been sorted on it. Although it is still work in progress at least after a long while of it sitting doing nothing it now seems to be at a place that know what to do and its coming along. :D

That is good news at last

Yeah I was informed yesterday that the car had been running and a few things had been sorted on it. Although it is still work in progress at least after a long while of it sitting doing nothing it now seems to be at a place that know what to do and its coming along. :D

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FUEL GAUGE SORTED MATE :winky: AS IVE BEEN TOLD " THAY NOW KNOW HOW TO DO IT " :D

MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FUEL GAUGE SORTED MATE :winky: AS IVE BEEN TOLD " THAY NOW KNOW HOW TO DO IT " :D

As far as I know mate it was ok. It was screwed up after the v-pro was first fitted but it went back to TDI and was sorted. However I've never run it right down to know fully. I was doing Anfield and back with just under a 1/4 tank left from full which is a 300 mile round trip and some very spirited driving.

As far as I know mate it was ok. It was screwed up after the v-pro was first fitted but it went back to TDI and was sorted. However I've never run it right down to know fully. I was doing Anfield and back with just under a 1/4 tank left from full which is a 300 mile round trip and some very spirited driving.

Yer its when it gets down to 1/4 when you have problems/run out :o

Excellent news!

We lookin at more power than Daves?

really dont think its my place to reveal figures, especially as it is far from finished as yet

I will leave Aidie to let everyone know

Was that at 1 bar?

• 2 weeks later...
Very good news matey, that light at the end of the tunnel seems to have got a lot brighter over the past couple of weeks? :D

It certainly does mate. It moved along very quickly since its been at SPC Horsham. :D

I was told some power figures a few weeks ago whilst it was on the dyno but can't remember exact figures. The car I think is running 1.2 bar not 1.4 bar that it was before. But the car works properly this time. Its not all about the power for me anymore.

At 1.2 bar I think the figures were around 340bhp and 370 torque. But as soon as I see the final figures I shall post up.

The power figure on 1.2 bar is less than the 1.4 bar figure but the torque is the same as SPC Horsham seem to have done a top job with the mapping.

Very good news matey, that light at the end of the tunnel seems to have got a lot brighter over the past couple of weeks? :D

It certainly does mate. It moved along very quickly since its been at SPC Horsham. :D

I was told some power figures a few weeks ago whilst it was on the dyno but can't remember exact figures. The car I think is running 1.2 bar not 1.4 bar that it was before. But the car works properly this time. Its not all about the power for me anymore.

At 1.2 bar I think the figures were around 340bhp and 370 torque. But as soon as I see the final figures I shall post up.

The power figure on 1.2 bar is less than the 1.4 bar figure but the torque is the same as SPC Horsham seem to have done a top job with the mapping.

That sounds great mate :whistling: some serious pulling power too :o :o hopefully be able to see it sometime mate :D

Great news Adie , see you at the "Pod" :D

Sounds great and plenty of power should be crazy, as you say as long it's working and you can get some pleasure out of this saga is the key thing now surely.. You can always go push it further at a later date but that sounds alot already hehe

Great news Adie , see you at the "Pod" :D

Would be very interesting Dave :D