Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Work Being Done

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It's home...

I finally have a car again. I'll do a proper write up on it tomorrow when I've had a bit more of a play and get some pics.

But so far very happy. It drives superbly around town and extremely smooth. Just like normal. Also when you do put your foot down it certainly pulls. Already done a Beemer on the M25, thought he'd tail gate me flashing his lights, lol :D

It's home...

I finally have a car again. I'll do a proper write up on it tomorrow when I've had a bit more of a play and get some pics.

But so far very happy. It drives superbly around town and extremely smooth. Just like normal. Also when you do put your foot down it certainly pulls. Already done a Beemer on the M25, thought he'd tail gate me flashing his lights, lol :D

Mega :D

Hope it's a bit dryer tomorrow so you can give it a proper run in!

This is fantastic news.

Really happy for you.

This thread has been one of the longest running build threads on here and it increasingly looked like it would turn into a tragedy

You'd better write the mother of all write-ups tomorrow with 3 pages of pics

eusa_clap.gif congrats.....

..... so what mods are you planning next?

getmecoat.gif

It's home...

You do know that BMW was a police car dont you mate :lol:

Excellent news mate. Happy to hear it has all come good in the end. I remember when you wanted to sell it!!! Look forward to some pics and vids asap. With a bit of luck I should get to see this in the flesh sometime this year.

Don't wanna go off topic here but I did notice a mention of fuel gauge problems. Mine reads ok but the reserve light flashes constantly. Dunno why though??? What is the problem that was mentioned?

There was, (and i choose my words carefully) "issues" when Tdi installed the Fcon Vpro on Is200's.

The gauge would read full and normal for quarter of a tank, then just refuse to move till it dropped to empty all of a sudden. Dont know if that issues been fixed yet.

Stav

I remember when you wanted to sell it!!!

I still do Gav. I'm driving to Liverpool in in tomorrow so will be able to have a really good go in it up the toll road. Then I can Finally take some pics and give an update. :whistling:

I still do Gav. I'm driving to Liverpool in in tomorrow so will be able to have a really good go in it up the toll road. Then I can Finally take some pics and give an update. :whistling:

Can we finally meet another at JAE this year to put 1G-GTE and 2JZ-GTE next to each other?!? :whistling::shifty:

:D

Can we finally meet another at JAE this year to put 1G-GTE and 2JZ-GTE next to each other?!? :whistling::shifty:

:D

And a 3S-GTE :winky:

• 1 month later...