Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Work Being Done

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Update.... With the extra power the car needed better traction. So the best thing would be to fit Racelogic Traction Control.... Also for those 1/4 mile runs.. check out the green button :winky: Launch Control :D

18f09b89.jpg

3f5dd1a8.jpg

465b03b6.jpg

Just got home... :D :D :D

The car definately feels more pokey with the racelogic fitted and a new lambda sensor as the other was knackered.. Also fitted another O2 sim as one is not strong enough for the car with no cats.. So no more engine lights either.. The car drives very sweeeeeet :D ..

Very happy with the racelogic, I just need to have a play with the various settings :D

Oh and the launch control is wicked :D Loads and loads of fun.. and sounds great too.. Just press the green button depress the clutch and accelerator and put it in gear. Then just whip the clutch up and you're off. Really gets the car flying :D Can't wait to get it back up Santa Pod :winky:

Also the F con Pro Navigator is up and running and looks very cool.

Big thanks to Mark and the rest of the boys for a top job once again :D

Addie

You truely have been infected with the modding disease!

Its gonna take you a year to put your car back to standard if you ever sell it lol

:lol: Never sell it mate.. :crying: It looks like I'm not the only one with the bug, It was like an IS 200 convention down at TDI :P

Addie

Its gonna take you a year to put your car back to standard if you ever sell it lol

:lol: Never sell it mate.. :crying: It looks like I'm not the only one with the bug, It was like an IS 200 convention down at TDI :P

so there is 1 or 2 more with the modding bug down there :winky:

Addie

so there is 1 or 2 more with the modding bug down there :winky:

4 including mine.. Love your wheels also mate.. :D Are they new?

Just got home... :D :D :D

The car definately feels more pokey with the racelogic fitted and a new lambda sensor as the other was knackered.. Also fitted another O2 sim as one is not strong enough for the car with no cats.. So no more engine lights either.. The car drives very sweeeeeet :D ..

Very happy with the racelogic, I just need to have a play with the various settings :D

Oh and the launch control is wicked :D Loads and loads of fun.. and sounds great too.. Just press the green button depress the clutch and accelerator and put it in gear. Then just whip the clutch up and you're off. Really gets the car flying :D Can't wait to get it back up Santa Pod :winky:

Also the F con Pro Navigator is up and running and looks very cool.

Big thanks to Mark and the rest of the boys for a top job once again :D

Glad and proud to be of service again Adie :D

I have passed on your PM comments to the Team - big smiles all round :)

I'll be working on the other upgrade we spoke about, later today. I think that is going to work really well for a relatively low cost. :ph34r:

Thanks again :)

Nice one mate :winky:

who told you all this :question:

New lambda sensor as the other was knackered.. Also fitted another O2 sim as one is not strong enough for the car with no cats.. So no more engine lights either.. The car drives very sweeeeeet ..

Hi ad77,

Ive just read through the whole thread from the start.

From looking at the read out pictures you posted.....The Power/Torque output is Very Impressive with very good mid range Power and Solid Torque all the way up the revs B)

I bet the Auto Gearbox Version of the IS200 would drive very nice as the Turbo seems to boost up at low rpm.

I wont to ask "How much...How much did all this work cost"....But I understand its about getting the car the way you want it ;)

Im Glad your Happy with all the work the garage has done on your car,they do seem a Good Honest Bunch of people from what read of TDI.

Thats a Really Nice Car youve got there :driving:

All the Best with the Mods.

Chips..

Little update:

Now got all bits needed for the Skyline caliper upgrade, custom made IS - R32 GTR goodridge braided hoses including small hard pipe adapter (took a while to figure out what was missing :blush: ) Test fitted CTECH Mintex pads. All fits perfect :D Weather dependant will be fitted Sunday.... Pics to follow..

Also pick the car up from the bodyshop tomorrow. Very excited :D

Thanks mate :D Got a few more goodies to sort for JAE hopefully

And a load more to do after...........

keep pushing the boundries

i am looking forward to seeing this car :D

Wont be finished this year. But plans are already coming to fruition. I'm slowly building up the parts along the way.

I might sell the new turbo I bought for a slightly smaller hybrid depending on whether those goodies I bought from you get used top or bottom end. :winky:

Thanks mate :D Got a few more goodies to sort for JAE hopefully

And a load more to do after...........

keep pushing the boundries

i am looking forward to seeing this car :D

Wont be finished this year. But plans are already coming to fruition. I'm slowly building up the parts along the way.

I might sell the new turbo I bought for a slightly smaller hybrid depending on whether those goodies I bought from you get used top or bottom end. :winky:

cool :D

competition at last :lol::lol:

Cars back from the bodyshop. All body kit fitted. It makes the car look alot meaner. :D

I've still got to fit the front fogs but I've taken a quick photo of the front of the car just to show off. :P I'll take some more better pics when I've cleaned it :winky:

487c7d28.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links