Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Factories

Mike246

yep TTE,I go there often,im hoping to drum up enough intrest for a meet there towards the end of next year...

everytime i try this i only get 5 ppl intrested,i need at least 15

its a fantastic place,they have all the F1 cars being made/repaired there,plus the past LEMANS cars and ex WRC cars.....plus the is430

the restaurant is brilliant,and the people nice

Went to the Aston Martin factory at Newport Pagnell.

Amazing place, incredibly skilled people, all in a timewarp environment.

Not been to their new facility at Gaydon, but not really bothered as it can't possibly have the character of Newport Pagnell. British craftmanship at it's best.

Went to Maranello to pick up a 355 Berlinetta with a mate one time. We were warned by Marenello Sales UK that we would be treated as "the Necesary Evil" who fund the companies racing exploits. Seriously, if you want to be treated like the UPS delivery boy after having spent £109k on a one car then take the tour. oh, and be sure to take your own plates as well cos the blighters don't make u a set of uk ones!!

Apart from that it was fun. was alowed to look at "BUT NOT TOUCH" the first Testa Rossa to win a grand prix, or some big race anyway. singer seater jobby, very old and twee. was happy to be on my way back through the month blanc tunnell crackling and popping the extra sporty exhaust!

Ps. Chairman went to Stuttgart to pick up his S Class Benz and could not get the tele to work all the way home. took it to Merc Sheffield who told him there was no piggin' tele!! He had miss-read the brochure and thought that sat nav came with a tele but it's 400 quid extra!! Gutted is not the word for a man who took the matter up with Merc UK!

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

vv