Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Wikipedia Has Too Say About The Is200

it doesnt it stands for intermediate sedan

On the US Lexus site there are a number of new IS videos and they too refer to it as standing for "Intelligent Sport". I think it has been mentioned elsewhere on here.

oh ok i must be wrong, maybe i was told duff infomation by the european sales team at Toyota europe

The answer was in your statement..... You spoke to the Sales team!

SC I believe is Sports Coupe? Or Cab.... Cannot remember

RX Is rec Cross (x)

oh ok i must be wrong, maybe i was told duff infomation by the european sales team at Toyota europe

The answer was in your statement..... You spoke to the Sales team!

SC I believe is Sports Coupe? Or Cab.... Cannot remember

RX Is rec Cross (x)

SPORTS COUPE

Sedan/Saloon same thing just depends on which side of the pond you are. As for sport that would make the IS200 Sport a sport sport :duh:

I would go for Sedan as Lexus was originally aimed at the US market.

As for the I, intelligent don't make sense intermediate does.

So Intermediate Sedan would be the one for me.

It's not reallly a case of oh, that sounds better or not, the IS does not stand for Intelligent Sport. Try passing that off to some one who knows about cars and Lexus for that matter and you'll sound like a tit.

It's not reallly a case of oh, that sounds better or not, the IS does not stand for Intelligent Sport. Try passing that off to some one who knows about cars and Lexus for that matter and you'll sound like a tit.

I apologise for putting across my personal opinion Kazi

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links