Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Honda-r Whoops Lexus Club's Butt !

UltraViolet

Come on guys - what is keeping you from joining your team....... Matt started your team well before we got ours up and running, and we have already overtaken you!! It costs nothing to join, and you just may help with the fight against Cancer.

In the UK today over a million people are living with Cancer, and four in ten people will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime.

How many people use this forum? How many have joined the fight against cancer? How much wasted processor time is there out in Lexus land? It does not slow your PC down - I have an old machine.... this programme runs in the background and does not effect your use of the machine. Come on guys........ chase us!

(I did have your results so far, and ours - but apparently this forum won't allow dynamic tags......)

<stands up and applauds>

Well done Sammy - you guys are doing great!

I can post some dynamic links - but am in a hotel on GPRS, so can't do it right now.

I would love to know why more LOC people will not join in this program.

what can I say?

the project is 100% legitimate.

it is a 100% free way of helping cancer research

but people here just don't seem interested.

We are stuck at 15 people (big round of applause for the Loc Team - YAAAYY LOC!) - but more people just aren't joining.

We actually passed a bit of a landmark the other day - as you can see from the graphic below, we have now contributed more than 2 years of research.

Come on LOC people, either

1 - Join Up

download the research programme here. Double click the ud_agent_setup.exe programe once you have downloaded it, and sign up by filling in the form.

The software will then download its first work unit - and you will be making a valuable contribution!

Once you have signed up, and your agent is working, then click here to join the TEAMLEXUS team!

2 - Tell us why you won't join

of course participation is not compulsory - but if you have not signed up because of a specific concern or issue - post it here, and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

:D Well done Jim - come on chaps....... playing catch-up, but you guys must have some serious hardwear.......... B)

I have some serious hardware.... bag of nails and 2 strips of 4 by 2 and a hammer! :lol:

2 - Tell us why you won't join

of course participation is not compulsory - but if you have not signed up because of a specific concern or issue - post it here, and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Dont get this post the wrong way - I am all for helping out if I can...... but......

I can't see how this helps anyone - what do they get out of it? Simply using my spare processor power surely isn't going to help them that much - is it? Please tell me if it is and how.

I am on 1 meg broadband - If I can be convinced that someone can make use of this without risking any of my own data or privacy etc then I will sign up straight away. Just still cant see how this works - please educate me !!

B

mat... it says 1 member has retired... who is that?

on my chart it says i am retired?

Am i?

no pension! Better get back to work :angry:

the retired member is hainesr - who I beleive is rhaines - the guy from TOC who joins the chats every now and then (guy who had no oil in his engine?)

I can still see LexusSteve as a active member - where does it say you are retired mate?

where does it say that.. hard time navigating the site.

from what i can see the processing only happens when your machine is idle! So it does not suck your processor when your using your computer (put me straight if i am wrong)

It works fine for me and I have forgotten about it!

Uncle admin says JOIN!