Jiberjaber

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a fantastic few days! :lol:

TTE and the F1 tour was superb....

The night out in Koln was hilarious!!!

The Nurburgring was quite amazing - NOTHING can describe the circuit - it was mind blowing. I am ecstatic I can say I´ve been there and done it.

Everyone got round safely - lots of circuit closures due to some serious crashes - and we have nearly 2gb of pics!!!! Plus - Over 5 hours of video footage to edit!

I had a personal target of beating 12 minutes which I achieved today (my second day at the ring) - so very, very happy!

Will try and upload a few pics shortly - but no doubt plenty of posts to come from the boys once we return home tomorrow....

Those of you who have missed out this year have been missed - you must come along next year!!!

Zee. :D

Uploaded a couple of pics for you all courtesy of Gord, Lee. Jason and Baz.... Some serious quality here chaps just to wet your appetite....

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/2871287

Check out the group piccie at TTE, Sabine giving us a cheeky grin, the Bikers with some sparks flying and the battered Porsche which came off at the Ring on Friday....

Edited by Zee007

looks like im home first

i really dont know what to say about this weekend

if i could write every great thing that happened or everytime we laughed i would be here for a couple of days

to quickly sum it up, and i am sure there will be plenty more later

it was probably the best weekend i have ever had !

the company was fantastic

gordon

zee

josie

jason

sanj

singh

raz

paul

lee

damien

and jane

what a crew ! i thank each and everyone of you :D

the hospitality of TTE was exceptional

the feeling of being welcomed by all the staff of TTE, to be in the priviledged position of seeing exactly what goes on behind the closed doors, to see things that very few people ever get to see, is a memory i will keep for a very long time

the "ring" was awesome

after a drive down from cologne we arrived at the the nurburgring, the atmosphere of the whole place just knocks you over

after building up enough courage, it was time to give it a go !

and what a track, the feeling as you drive round is a feeling that cannot be replicated anywhere else, totally awesome,

what you see in all the videos and all the games is no where near what it is like for real

i gave it my best, with caution being the name of the game, and got what i thought was a reasonable time

but at the end of the day times do not matter, just the thrill of driving the circuit is what we were there for

and it was worth every minute !

more to come

when im not so tired :lol:

heaps and heaps of pics will soon be up

Well I have been back (well within 5 miles of home for a hour or so :)

What a weekend.... just re-living the experiance now with the "in-laws"....

Will post more when I get back to my own PC :)

Back home, 870 odd mile round trip, 2 tanks of Vpower :D (managed 27MPG with the majority of driving >100 MPH!!!)

Absolutly knackerd now...

webcam2.jpg

^^^^^

Me, Josie, Zee and Raz on the toll plaza before the track re-opened on our first day :)

What a cracking trip, throughly enjoyed, company was superb and a non stop laugh. It'll be something to remember for a long time to come.

A big thank you to Zee for organising it and not forgetting Raz' story's :) :hehe: :)

Just one pic of camera so far.

grouppic.jpg

Nice to be back in my own bed now. :)

Just got home from my circuitous route :D

Enjoyed the ring in the Soarer

Am about to add up the fuel bill :blush:

Did a respectable 12 mins first time round (4 peeps) second time round did 11 minutes with 3 peeps on board.

Decided that two attempts was enough as I was getting cocky :blink:

Sounds and looks like you guys had a ball!

I wish i could have gone :crybaby:

Zees car looks nice with new bumper and wheels... he's a dark horse that one lol

Me, Josie, Zee and Raz on the toll plaza before the track re-opened on our first day :)

Not Raz...

That's me in the Red hat! :shifty:

Lol so it is.... :D (in my defence, I was tired :lol: )

Not Raz...

Anyway, it couldn't have been Raz.. He was still looking for first base. :lol:

Not Raz...

Anyway, it couldn't have been Raz.. He was still looking for first base. :lol:

:D :D

Any reactions from the public about your cars?

Plenty when driving in convoy or stopped at services takin pics.

Oh, and of course you got the boy racers :) soon got rid of by some of Jasons driving.

It was a seriously quality weekend with some very memorable moments :)

Thanks to everyone for making it such a good trip. It was great to meet you all and it turned out to be a highly entertaining, not to mention enjoyable road-trip. I honestly can't express my gratitude to you all enough, so I'll just say thanks again, and let's just hope I can make next year too ;)

P.S. You got some seriously good photos there, Jason -- thanks for posting them!

A big big big thanks to ZEE for making this event possible :)

had a helter skelter of a time ;) good to see the usual suspects and the 2 new faces, iceman and daimo.