Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh well, the wife has just found out that she's pregnant again, and there's no way we can afford the luxury of 2 cars. So i'll be putting my beloved GS300 Sport up for sale soon.

It's been a great car, and i'd love to see it go to a good home so if any member is interested in buying my 97 GS300 Sport pm me and i'll give you the full low down. :sad: Otherwise it's going on autotrader & eBay.

my bro' is looking for a motor, what sort of price you got in mind.

The car owes me about 5K, but i'm open to offers.

For your info.

107k on clock, and a full lexus history except for the last B service which was carried out by P&P Motors of Cardiff at 103k. MOT til Dec 06 taxed till end Aug06. Recent work includes new brake pads all round, new front lower ball joints, front caliper, 4 Dunlop Sport 9000 tyres ( cost over £600), and full geometry set up.

The car is exceptional condition inside & out, and the only known fault is 1 of the 3 bulbs behind the tach has blown. A/C blows cold and absolutely everything works. I have never had to top the oil up since i've owned the car, it just doesn't use any at all! Lexus Cardiff inspected the car recently when I put it in for gearbox fluid change, and the car received a clean bill of health.

I also have 2 spare Dunlop Sport 9000 275/35/18 6/7mm tread left on them, and set of NGK platinum plugs which i'll throw in.

That's a great shame........ couldn't the other one go

The other car is a very sensible 02 VW Bora TDI 130 sport, which also happens to be a great car.

For your info.

107k on clock, and a full lexus history except for the last B service which was carried out by P&P Motors of Cardiff at 103k. MOT til Dec 06 taxed till end Aug06. Recent work includes new brake pads all round, new front lower ball joints, front caliper, 4 Dunlop Sport 9000 tyres ( cost over £600), and full geometry set up.

The car is exceptional condition inside & out, and the only known fault is 1 of the 3 bulbs behind the tach has blown. A/C blows cold and absolutely everything works. I have never had to top the oil up since i've owned the car, it just doesn't use any at all! Lexus Cardiff inspected the car recently when I put it in for gearbox fluid change, and the car received a clean bill of health.

I also have 2 spare Dunlop Sport 9000 275/35/18 6/7mm tread left on them, and set of NGK platinum plugs which i'll throw in.

The other car is a very sensible 02 VW Bora TDI 130 sport, which also happens to be a great car.

Paul

If you don't sell your car through the owners club would you consider selling the spare rear tyres separately as I could do with a set of spare rear tyres at the moment.

For your info.

Paul

If you don't sell your car through the owners club would you consider selling the spare rear tyres separately as I could do with a set of spare rear tyres at the moment.

Nobody seems to want the car, but loads of you want the tyres. I'd except £4k for the car.

If someone would like to clarify the forum rules in regard of posting pics of the tyres then please do, and if its ok i'll post pics for you all.

For your info.

Paul

Nobody seems to want the car, but loads of you want the tyres. I'd except £4k for the car.

If someone would like to clarify the forum rules in regard of posting pics of the tyres then please do, and if its ok i'll post pics for you all.

Paul

Sorry to hear you have not had much luck with selling the car. Like me you may have difficulty because of the colour, if I had a pound for every maroon and dark blue (mines dark blue!) GS on eBay I could buy the GS430 I crave for.

Yep, I too was after your tyres!

• 4 weeks later...
Sold the car now.

Tyres are on ebay item # 8067715651.

I'll end the sale early for the first club member to offer over £120. Happy to meet up on the M4 corridor if you cover my petrol.

Glad to hear you sold it Paul, how much did you get for it in the end?

What are you driving now?

Sold the car now.

Tyres are on ebay item # 8067715651.

I'll end the sale early for the first club member to offer over £120. Happy to meet up on the M4 corridor if you cover my petrol.

Glad to hear you sold it Paul, how much did you get for it in the end?

What are you driving now?

I got £3900 for it. I bought a 99 VW Golf 1.8 Turbo GTI

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links