Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

400h Audio Connector Access - Soundlinq Ipod Interface

Hi All, I'm about to take delivery of a UK 400h SE-L and have winging its way to me from the States a Soundlinq IPOD interface (its the Vaistech unit). My question is a simple one - does anyone have idiot-proof instructions on how to get access to the connectors at the back of the Mark Levinson audio system? Thanks.

Hi Gonzosgone, as far as I remember from Vaistech website or from other RX400 threads the SoundLinQ iPod interface comes with detailed instructions which helps you get it installed in less than an hour.

In case not, here is a link to a web site which provides with instructions for the RX 330: http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalLexusRX330Str.htm

I saved this link in December last year and at that time it was a free step by step instruction. I am suprised to see now that the guy charges about 5 bucks for this info.

From which company did you order your SoundLinQ? The ones I found (spent a few evenings on searching and browsing through many websites selling this unit) do not ship to Europe.

Hi Gonzosgone, as far as I remember from Vaistech website or from other RX400 threads the SoundLinQ iPod interface comes with detailed instructions which helps you get it installed in less than an hour.

In case not, here is a link to a web site which provides with instructions for the RX 330: http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalLexusRX330Str.htm

I saved this link in December last year and at that time it was a free step by step instruction. I am suprised to see now that the guy charges about 5 bucks for this info.

From which company did you order your SoundLinQ? The ones I found (spent a few evenings on searching and browsing through many websites selling this unit) do not ship to Europe.

Hi Fe_La, thanks for the response. I ordered the unit from Discount Car Stereo (www.discountcarstereo.com) having looked for ages and got zero help from either Vaistech or their UK distributor. DCS seem to be on the ball, competitive in price ($299) and they do ship to the UK. Sadly the unit is now in the hands of our own Royal Mail who will no doubt send it to Ubekistan, but at least its got across the Atlantic!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links