Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Website

Nick

As of today the main Lexus website LEXUS has changed to a new design. More in keeping with the European site. All the dealer sites have changed at the same time. I like it, but then you could accuse me of being biased. What do you think?

The site is 100% better! The last site was horrid! Well done Lexus!

Each to their own

I think the old site was much nicer - This seems so flat and bland. No problem navigating but pretty uninspiring really.

They've even got the new (Mk2) GS300 tech spec showing for the GS300 Mk1 from1993. Not the sort of attention to detail that Lexus wish to portray :withstupid:

I have to say that I think the new site is a big improvement over the old site Nick.

Something that you may want to look into is an area for Lexus Owners - it's something that I have noticed on the US site and is something that can be tailored to each individual.

Overall though - excellent site... :hohoho:

Hi Zee,

I'll have a look at the US site and mention it to the Lexus team here.

Next you'll be recommending drive through banks, and the "off duty" golfer look!!!

I trust you are enjoying yourself in the States.

Are you somewhere where winter exists or is it just a long sleeved shirt in the evening.

The range of climates is amazing, in just one country.

Would be nice to have a link from the website considering the amount of feedback and information is pulled from this site.

I have put 100's of hours of hard brain squishing work to keep this lot running and a nice link would have helped!

Not only does it help Lexus.. it helps their customers and saves alot of time for customer services.

There ya go.. i have said my bit... no where did i put my coat? :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links