Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Best Question You've Ever Had!

Loz

Actually there's something interesting a friend of mine said to me a few days ago:

We were talking about men and women dumping/playing each other and he said that women are the most hurtful since when they cheat on a guy its usually 'cos they're in love with another man... yet when men do it at least its only for s*x.....

Anyone in agreement?

yeah man good good.

I agree. you say a few things like you look nice tonight. or you got gorgeous eyes/smile etc and you got their attention!!

Hardest part is making conversation. If you can do that to the girl that catches your eye you are half way there.

but not all ladies are like that............(jus so the females here dnt go mad)

If A woman cheated on me and told me and I cared for her I would be hurt wether it was s*x or love and s*x or whatever. the loss is the same. And beleive me it would incur loss.

I would have to "kick her to the curb"

Just as a woman leaves a man if he hits her ( cos no mater how sorry he will do it again)

Apply the same principle to infidelity....

however, as steve would say, this is straying off the topic!

Loz

MATT

how did you get to be soooo rich and soo funny?

I know so many people that look like you but are not funny and not good at anything. How come you are in disguise as an ordinary decnet bloke when secretly you are "SuperMatt!" ???

DOn't try and hide it. and also, I know you are seriously good at this work thing and I wonder why you have gone for the IS instead of the bigger Lexi??

I could see you in a GS for sure or even an LS?? Not sure about the SC430, although I bet now I have said it you'll tell me you have one on order!!!!

You are a top bloke mate, I only hope people are not stupid enough to underestimate you!

RE: DTI

WHy not send them something cheaky that only McNally Enterprises can fix. Soon have you on that list!

LOz

We were talking about men and women dumping/playing each other and he said that women are the most hurtful since when they cheat on a guy its usually 'cos they're in love with another man... yet when men do it at least its only for s*x.....

Anyone in agreement?

To a lot of women (me included!) the "it was only s*x, it didn't mean anything" has got to be worse. It means that they would be jeapordising a relationship for something they're trying to pass off as trivial and meaningless <_<

....woman's logic :D

Hi there claire!

Gotta tell you that is my logic too!! not just womens logic. s*x is personal and to sling it around with anyone but your partner is disrespectful. I think that is just about sensitivity. Me I'm pretty sensitive about being jerked around by anyone, least of all someone I let get close to me.

My 2p.....

Loz

MATT

I know so many people that look like you but are not funny and not good at anything. How come you are in disguise as an ordinary decnet bloke when secretly you are "SuperMatt!" ???

DOn't try and hide it. and also, I know you are seriously good at this work thing and I wonder why you have gone for the IS instead of the bigger Lexi??

I could see you in a GS for sure or even an LS?? Not sure about the SC430, although I bet now I have said it you'll tell me you have one on order!!!!

You are a top bloke mate, I only hope people are not stupid enough to underestimate you!

RE: DTI

WHy not send them something cheaky that only McNally Enterprises can fix. Soon have you on that list!

LOz

whats that all about then. aint that abit off topic Loz

wellas we are on the subject i finished with my " woman friend" tonight - turns out she is a complete nutter! and im not just saying that either - my friend did try to warn me, did i listen ....... no and found out the hard way! :huh:

MATT

<blush>

who said anything about rich?

I actually chose the IS as it was smaller than the GS.

I really do not want a four door saloon - I want a sports type car (Elise would be good). Something that only fits one person, and has enough room in the boot for an overnight bag and a laptop.

But - as my missus doesn't drive, we need the sensible four door saloon, for trips, shopping etc etc.

My plan is

1 - get Mary driving

2 - give her the IS

3 - go car shopping :yahoo:

can't get past phase 1 though

:yawn:

I actually chose the IS as it was smaller than the GS.

I really do not want a four door saloon - I want a sports type car (Elise would be good). Something that only fits one person, and has enough room in the boot for an overnight bag and a laptop.

i understand what you mean mate. i would never have a 4 door again unless the new IS temps me when they release it or unless its an S class (new shape). coz i got 4 door i got more hassle wit cousins wantin me to take them out.

i love big cars and love the lex but next one is definatly a coupe or convertible either way if its got rear seats they better not be spacious

saying that i'll take a black S class or maybe i will be able to get the CL coupe :whistling: ......................(hmmmm nice thought)

Hey PLaya,

Talking about off topic.....

Loz :backofnet:

Loz you took the topic off track in the first place. then matt carried it on so i followed coz i was thinkin how damn good i'd look in a merc CL.

actually scrap that i was thinkin how good the CL would look wit me drivin :backofnet:

Loz you took the topic off track in the first place. then matt carried it on so i followed coz i was thinkin how damn good i'd look in a merc CL.

actually scrap that i was thinkin how good the CL would look wit me drivin :backofnet:

Is it just me that thinks the Merc CL Coupe is just plain ugly? (Sorry Mitch oh and sorry Loz for being off topic)