Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Know If If You Have A Sportmodel Or Se?

See the old touch of walnut housing the window switches......must be an american picture.....

The rest of europe could get wood trim as well......

It is confusing how there appear to be so many different permutations, but each country seems to have quite a rigid spec. At first I thought they limit optional extras to keep costs down, but if they're making them all different like this, surely it doesn't make as much of a difference ;)

See the old touch of walnut housing the window switches......must be an american picture.....

It is confusing how there appear to be so many different permutations, but each country seems to have quite a rigid spec. At first I thought they limit optional extras to keep costs down, but if they're making them all different like this, surely it doesn't make as much of a difference ;)

Yep. I have an Irish Executive (SE) and it has wood trim on the doors.

I found this link/pic on the web.. So strange, what kind of model is this then??? http://lexus.ggl.lu/images/sujet/is200%20300%20intérieur.jpg

Metal pedals, but automatic gearbox and a all black steeringwheel. Can't be a sport model if you have automatic, right? :) It seems to me that Lexus has all kinds of diffrences depending on where you bought your car. Have a nice afternoon everybody, me and my (superb) IS200 are going for a ride in the sun in a bit :) See you soon!

Looks like as IS300 to me, the gear change buttons on the steering wheel are the giveaway AND the small coin holder to the left of the steering column. On my IS200 this used to be where the light level switch was, on my IS300 I had the coin holder as the IS300 has automatic light leveling due to the HIDs.

Also just noticed the LCD display on the dash which is where the current gear number is displayed.

I assume then, that "rest of europe" means not the UK then? It looks in that Pic. And the IS interior would probably not be easy to over kill the wood effect either. Any other pics out of interest?

I assume then, that "rest of europe" means not the UK then? It looks in that Pic. And the IS interior would probably not be easy to over kill the wood effect either. Any other pics out of interest?

IRISH Executive wood pic

d714590584b9ir.jpg

IRISH Executive wood pic

d714590584b9ir.jpg

So when are you in UK going to switch over to the "right" side of the road? ;) It is so complicated to change gears with your left hand...or you might get use to it, I don't know :D Only tried a Brittish car twice. Hehe...

Would say that is an IS300 because its tiptronic :D

Could be, but it says "is200" in the link.. I don't know ;)

Hi stoffe.... Swedish talk here,,, excuse me other ...:)

Stoffe,,, Vad står det i registreringsbeviset? Jag kan bara tala för LS400 men där skilde det en del mellan olika marknader, svenska bilar är maxutrustade, men övriga europeiska är paket....

men som sagt kolla i regbeviset vad det står, och som han sa den ena, kolla chassienumret och hör med lexus stockholm, dom har alla uppgifter du behöver.... kan inte numret nu, men hitta.se är ju bra! :)

thank you other,,,, now it´s english again ! :)

So when are you in UK going to switch over to the "right" side of the road? ;) It is so complicated to change gears with your left hand...or you might get use to it, I don't know :D Only tried a Brittish car twice. Hehe...

I've always thought this the other way round, much better to be holding on to the wheel with your right hand, that's where the stronger hand should be.... :P

IRISH Executive wood pic

d714590584b9ir.jpg

And you could upset Noel because he is NOT in the UK :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links