Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New !5220 D

HI

I took delivery of a company car today IS220 sel with MM .... NO rattles Drives great Got 44.4 mpg from Nottingham to London with AC on ..so am impressed

Thanks to Steve Batchelor of Notts for getting the car so quicky Good dealership .

It seems as though Lexus have picked up on the early concerns and have sorted things!

I can confirm that the RAZR vx3 does not connect and needs to be reset each time so now the hunt is on for a phone that works HAs Lexus put out a list like BMW has . If not a thead on this may be useful

Alan

HI

I took delivery of a company car today IS220 sel with MM .... NO rattles Drives great Got 44.4 mpg from Nottingham to London with AC on ..so am impressed

Thanks to Steve Batchelor of Notts for getting the car so quicky Good dealership .

It seems as though Lexus have picked up on the early concerns and have sorted things!

I can confirm that the RAZR vx3 does not connect and needs to be reset each time so now the hunt is on for a phone that works HAs Lexus put out a list like BMW has . If not a thead on this may be useful

Alan

Hi Mate,

Did your company use a lease company? If so, if you dont mind me asking, how much is it a month for your spec?

TIA

Ian

HI

Alan

There's another thread on the Phones & V3x topic; I'm currently talking to Moto about it, we'll see what happens.