Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Customer Services

Steve

I have as well as I had a problem with the car the dealer wasn't able to solve. All they did was get the dealer to call me, that was it, no follow up. I wouldn't say I was satisfied.

Same here. I was being messed around by a dealer when I tried to get my bodywork sorted out after the car was vandalised. The woman on the end of the phone was very polite and efficient but again, just got the dealer to call me. No other follow-up.

i called lexus trying to buy a car for my son (nearly 2)

the lady was dead helpfull said that lexus dont make 1 (like the mini one)

but gave me a number of a Lexus bod who could help me

one nice conversation later and thank you a minority report lexus for me

nowt for the boy tho <_<

wouldnt apreciate it anyway

so i got a cheap one and stuck a lex badge on it told him it was an import like grandads :yahoo:

I've used them twice.

First time, I needed to borrow a France sat-nav CD. They were fantastic, sent me the CD, didn't charge me anything, all it cost me was the postage to return it. Utterly fabulous - the BMW and Merc drivers in the office were stunned :D

Second time, I was having problems with a rusty bonnet. I bought the car used (albeit as Lexus sucession) from Derby, and the dealers didn't seem to want to know. It took a lot of bitching and letter writing to get it sorted - and Customer Care didn't seem to want to do anything other than refer me back to the dealer (who wasn't being helpful at the time).

I'm still very impressed that Lexus have a customer care centre. Now, if only Volvo had the same service, I may never have switched to Lexus to start with....

There does seem to be a pattern here, call them for something like a euro sat nav CD and they are great, call them to help sort out a problem with your car and your opinion changes.

What annoyed me was that on the phone they were very enthusiastic saying if the dealer couldn't sort out the problem they had a team of technical engineers they could send out but none of that ever happened.

I've called them once, about the cost of GAP insurance from Lexus dealers. I was concerned to find I had paid as much as triple compared to some others. The woman said I will get your dealer to call, I said I don't want to talk to my dealer I want to know how Lexus GB feel about these price differences, she called back to say Lexus GB were not concerned & it was up to the dealers to charge what they want. The price differences could be down to a special offer. I rang around 5 dealers & each one quoted me a different price ranging from £250 up to £700!!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links