Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Do You Reckon My Is Is Worth?

I'm going to sell my IS200 and am looking to buy another this month.

How much do you reckon an IS200 SE 02 plate Strath Blue with 78k on the clock, FLSH, 11 months MOT, 6 months tax, reversing sensors, auto closing mirrors off remote is worth? The bodywork is pretty good except a small crack in the rear bumper and 1 small dint in a door. The bonnet is pretty good considering the miles. No scuffs on the alloys and the stereo has just been replaced under warranty last week (and still has 1 year left on it).

Do you think selling my pda with tomtom will add anything (or just add more interest)? It's hardwired behind the dash and the cradle is mounted on the central airvents, I can remove it but will probably leave it if I can sustain a good price.

Will probably be looking at eBay and autotrader.

Hope this in the right forum, I didn't put it in the For Sale as I need a guideline on price first. I have an idea but just wanted to share a response!

Any ideas what's it's worth private sale guys?

Remember none of the items as extras will add anything to the value...unless they're factory fitted...

Have a look at Whatcar.co.uk, dunno if this link works

HERE

But you'll see with that mileage you'll be looking at not a lot....

In the past the whatcar site has been the closest for all mine that I've pex'd, but dealers will take the market conditions into account and you will probably get something around the £5k mark if you're lucky!! If you eBay or autotrader you will realistically get trade...

Not good...from being one of the best to hold value the IS gen 1 has gone to one of the worst.... :duh:

PS - at 40,000 miles it would over £7500...that's the pain of mileage, even though we all know the cars barely run in....

Thanks guys - help much appreciated. To be honest I think I might keep it and give it to my mrs - there's nothing wrong with the car and it'll be a good second car !

I'm going for an IS300 by the way

You will definately be disappointed and angry with the price you will be quoted on selling your IS200, been there with MK Lexus, wanted the new 250IS but they were struggling to offer me 9K, mine is a 51 plate with 30K immaculate in every way. I bought mine one year ago in Hadleigh for 12,850 18k on the clock, so one year on! and a heafty loss... But I like it and will be keeping it for a while yet... No real choice I suppose> :driving:

Thanks guys - help much appreciated. To be honest I think I might keep it and give it to my mrs - there's nothing wrong with the car and it'll be a good second car !

I'm going for an IS300 by the way

You will definately be disappointed and angry with the price you will be quoted on selling your IS200, been there with MK Lexus, wanted the new 250IS but they were struggling to offer me 9K, mine is a 51 plate with 30K immaculate in every way. I bought mine one year ago in Hadleigh for 12,850 18k on the clock, so one year on! and a heafty loss... But I like it and will be keeping it for a while yet... No real choice I suppose> :driving:

Just managed to scrape 11.5k for my 53 IS Sport with 26k on the clock. I used Glass's on the web as a datum. It includes private sale price as well. Also you could look at Parkers on the web for free although the prices tend to be a bit on the high side.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links