Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modifying My Is 200

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bring a videocamera and will record my first sight of the car, so that I can share the moment with you guys. After that I am going to make a vid of the car for my friends to see, I will share it with you if you are interested!

Will this be like a Pimp my Ride moment?

Its all very exciting, Hope all goes well for you!

This is VERY much like a PMR-moment, yes! Only there won't be a stupid rastafari fool there to tell me how "phat my ride is, yo!".

On that note:

Why did Snoop Dogg need windshield wipers?

Fo drizzl

I'll just be getting my coat.. :)

Good luck mate :)

Thanks, matey!

1 more hp than WHO

so boost you running mate this sounds a graet set up 240 to 250 will blow your socks off

any graphs mate

I have no graphs. I will be posting a scan of the graphs as soon as I get them, need you guys expert opinion. 1 more HP than YOU!! :D

than me ha ha ha ha

you will have to get 1.5 bar to catch me mate

i can hit 1.3 to 1.4 all day long

so are you going over .5 boost ????

Just kidding, matey! :) LOVE to tick off other Lexus-owners. Seems to be the easiest thing in the world! :) My collegues call it a Toyota yaris Limo, It fooking ticks me off BIG time!

.5 is all we are doing! :)

still on dyno :blink:

at 255bhp at the moment :whistling:

CAMCON to be added to equation

boost is .55 bar

car has garrett t28bb turbo,prolex-uk down pipe & 3" mandrel bent prolex-uk exhaust system,Prolex-uk fuel line upgrade,HKS FCON ecu & CAMCON (standard injectors :tomato: )

Will leave Nico to post up final charts and pictures

Hi guys!

I am not in my way back just yet. I am still waiting for my car. This has been quite an ordeal. I am at Daves place waiting for the car. Very unsetteled at the moment.

Looking at it now I am not going to get back in time for work tomorrow, my boss won't be very happy about that. The car is done, the mounting of the covers and panels and some details have to be finalized.

The incejtors may be maxed out, however we have uprated the fuel supply to the injectors, so they aren't too strained on the extra supply.

they will still be very highly pushed if you are over 250 to 260 bhp

bigger injecters are the best solution does not matter how many gadgets you have i am speaking from experience

you will have to look out for limpo mode which only you

will find over a period of time

so have you drove her yet are you happy

and what was the final bhp figures and which hks ecu did

you use for the job

Nico drove the car last night. Said it was too powerful !

Car has a HKS Fcon S fitted (I'm now able to use a authorised powerwriter for HKS ecu work so can no carry out all FCON work :winky: if required )

On injectors they will be ok @ 255bhp as we've done something clever with fuel pressure . Also its unlikely that Nico will be able to realise all the power that often as the Police are quite draconian over there.

Not said anything before but my car (IS) made 280 bhp a while ago with the prolex manifold and T28bb turbo. we have redone all the intercooler piping etc that was @ .7bar :duh: just to see what was possible may be able to get a few more but will not do that until the uprated engine is taken apart & reassembled.

back on topic the car looked very nice and I think Nico will be well happy. Its truly unique which is always nice.

so any dyno sheets

and 280bhp on yours with standard injecters ??

yup

&

no....used the ones I supply 550cc with really fine spray pattern (4 holes) retail @ £475 inc VAT & Postage

All looking good for the lad :D

Now who was it that said, you need bigger injectors, with you supercharger :question: thats right a salesman :o

Now who was it that said, you need bigger injectors, with you supercharger :question: thats right a salesman :o

Hello Gord. You have misquoted, but I assume you are digging at me again. This subject has been done to death already, but I'll explain again:

Using a fuel return line and elevated fuel pressures are aged methodologies which have the unfortunate side effects of maxed out injectors and fuel pump. This method is normally a last resort in the absence of a better solution. It is indisputable that larger injectors and a calibratable ecu is a better solution than a fuel return line and fuel pressure regulator etc, because the injector duty cycle and fuel pump are working within their design specifications and parameters.

This is off topic (sorry Nico :blush: ), so it is best to leave this issue to Engineers and customers to decide on their preference.

Hello Gord. You have misquoted, but I assume you are digging at me again. This subject has been done to death already, but I'll explain again:

Using a fuel return line and elevated fuel pressures are aged methodologies which have the unfortunate side effects of maxed out injectors and fuel pump. This method is normally a last resort in the absence of a better solution. It is indisputable that larger injectors and a calibratable ecu is a better solution than a fuel return line and fuel pressure regulator etc, because the injector duty cycle and fuel pump are working within their design specifications and parameters.

This is off topic (sorry Nico :blush: ), so it is best to leave this issue to Engineers and customers to decide on their preference.

Mark - Not sure if it makes any difference but Nico also has a uprated fuel pump as well as the other bits & bobs you mention. On the early power runs the injectors maxed out (as expected at 250 + bhp) but the techy did something with fuel pressure & lowered boost a tad so now not at full load (close though)

Nico may want to upgrade his injectors later.

He called me en route saying how much he is enjoying the car in its new guise. I'll let him report in detail on that tho

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links