Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Great Info Source To Newbies!

tubster

Hi. Been monitoring the site for a few months and decided I should send a big thanks to all those (especially Jamboo) who have posted info and tips re the new IS. I have managed to suprise the dealer here in Perth, Western Australia about disablement of stability control and the seat belt off chime! They had no idea! My IS250 in Smokey Granite Mica is SWEET :P (even with a dodgy drivers seat. Looking to upsize the old man 16 inc rims but no options are offered by Lexus Aust. :tomato: After-market 18's they shall be then. I look forward to more discusions.

Cheers,

TUBSTER

Glad our site has been of help to you.......so are you an Auzzie, or ex-pat?

An Aussie living in Perth. I know there is an Australian LOC chapter but it has very little traffic. Did live in East Putney for a few years in mid 90's though! I recently got rid of my 2002 Alfa 156 Selespeed. It looked good but that was it! 3 gearboxes, non existant air con and front wheel drive... don't know what I was thinkin :unsure:

Am now looking forward to many trouble free years in the IS250.

Cheers :D

Hi and Welcome to the LOC tubster :)

Any pictures of your new car for us to see?

chips..

I have a few images on my office computer. I will post next week. :D

Cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links