Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Owner!

J4xxs

Hey there!

Just recently become (as in 2 days ago!) a proud owner of a Lexus LS400. ^_^

I've hankered after one of these for some time, and now I've had the chance to buy one. It's a 95 on an N plate, Mk2 LS (so I'm reliably informed!) in dark green metallic. And I'm Loving it! :wub:

I had an initial choice of Jag XJ6, LS400 or Legend Coupe, and after a lot of research, plummed for the LS. Jags had too many problems, and the Legend. Rebodied Rover 800. Not something I want to do coming from a Rover 600!

It's unfortunately suffering from the LS dash syndrome at the mo (end of the tacho needles gone dark!), apart from that, no problems.

So, thats a little about me!

Looking forward to many hours of browsing on LOC!

Jim

Hey there!

Just recently become (as in 2 days ago!) a proud owner of a Lexus LS400. ^_^

I've hankered after one of these for some time, and now I've had the chance to buy one. It's a 95 on an N plate, Mk2 LS (so I'm reliably informed!) in dark green metallic. And I'm Loving it! :wub:

I had an initial choice of Jag XJ6, LS400 or Legend Coupe, and after a lot of research, plummed for the LS. Jags had too many problems, and the Legend. Rebodied Rover 800. Not something I want to do coming from a Rover 600!

It's unfortunately suffering from the LS dash syndrome at the mo (end of the tacho needles gone dark!), apart from that, no problems.

So, thats a little about me!

Looking forward to many hours of browsing on LOC!

Jim

welcome to the club, there's lots of valuable info on here :D

Hi and Welcome to the LOC :)

Sounds like you made the right choice buying the LS400.

Great car for the money.All the gadgets in the car will keep you entertained for a while.

Have a look through the LS section with regards to fixing the dash speedo/rev needle lights.

Happy Motoring :driving:

Have you any pictures of your car you could post up?

Cheers chips..

Hi and Welcome to the LOC :)

Sounds like you made the right choice buying the LS400.

Great car for the money.All the gadgets in the car will keep you entertained for a while.

Have a look through the LS section with regards to fixing the dash speedo/rev needle lights.

Happy Motoring :driving:

Have you any pictures of your car you could post up?

Cheers chips..

Oooh the buttons, the buttons! Like a big boys playground! :D I love it!

I've had a browse of the dash fix, and I'll need to ingest it some more this coming week (I work the weekends on a nightshift)

I'm gonna take some pix this coming week of Mags (I name all my cars for some reason, does anyone else do that? or am I completely mad?) as long as the sun stays out and not this current constant rain in the North East! :blink:

Jim

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links