Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have A Done Wrong

Hi Guys new to the board....

Awaiting delivery of IS250 (next month) and pearl white seemed like a good idea at the time. Not seen one in the flesh and don't seem to be many around? only one (of loads) on the lexus used site.

Have I done a bad thing? I thought it looked cool, especially with 18" wheels?

Cheers

Jon

Awaiting delivery of IS250 (next month) and pearl white seemed like a good idea at the time. Not seen one in the flesh and don't seem to be many around? only one (of loads) on the lexus used site.

Cheers

Jon

sorry need grammar lessons....."have I done wrong"

Cheers

Jon

Cheers

Jon

sorry need grammar lessons....."have I done wrong"

Hi there mate...and welcome to the board.

I too have ordered the "st lucia pearl" white on my sel auto due in next month /july. Not seen it in the flesh either, but went for this after deciding my first choice ( and ordered ) black was gonna just be too hard to keep looking good.

PS where in wales are you, and are u using chester lexus ??

Always gone for black/silver cars and fancied a change. Why do you not see any in white? Order was delayed couple of months and was told it was the colour??

Using Lexus Swindon via leasing company who I have to say have been execellent (apart from the delay).

Is that a morgan replica? very nice. Keep a Caterham SL myself.

I've never been a fan of white cars, and I'm sure you're residuals will be worse than others with silver/blue/black cars - however, if you like it and plan on keeping it for a while, then don't worry about it! :)

I did see a caspian sky one at the dealer the other day though, and I've gotta say that's quite an interesting colour - if I did ever want something close to white, that's prob what I'd go for......

I've never been a fan of white cars, and I'm sure you're residuals will be worse than others with silver/blue/black cars - however, if you like it and plan on keeping it for a while, then don't worry about it! :)

I did see a caspian sky one at the dealer the other day though, and I've gotta say that's quite an interesting colour - if I did ever want something close to white, that's prob what I'd go for......

white's the best mate!!! a pain to keep clean, but looks awesome when it is shining under the summer sun :D

plus.......the fact that there aint many white IS's on the road means you have something that is a more rare than other colours!!! :D :D

gotta confess if it were my residuals I would have gone for a 320d (boo hiss) but fortunately it's someone else's money. First Jap car I've had and it was a toss up between an RX8. Been a petrolhead all my life and have to say I'm really looking forward to the IS, either that or I'm just getting old?