Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stereo Fascia Plate Found..

Ahhhh__Aristo

p10300365cg.jpg

p10300371wy.jpg

Knew there must have been one out there somewhere, price tbc, I will let you know when I do.

Been a good day, with finding that, and some Tein coilovers with top mounts, delivered for under £600.

Just got to get it past 'she who must be obeyed' lol

Shame there isn't one without the storage underneath, ideal place to put the gauges but a good find though. Would be interested in knowing the quality of the fit

Just got to get it past 'she who must be obeyed' lol

Good luck on that one :lol: rather you than me :lol::lol::lol:

That one off eBay USA for £4 has a single DIN radio slot and oversized storage space beneath.

Unfortunately the USA one won't fit because the dash is different for the left hand drive.

Shouldn't be any problems with quality, it's a genuine Toyota part apparantly.

Should be with me within a couple of weeks, so I'll let you all know what it's like.

I'll post the contact details up of the guy who's supplying them a bit later, as they're not to hand at the moment and I've got to go out.

Could you give me the contact for that plate please, Also where did you get the coilovers for £600? wouldn't mind ordering a new pair for my car

Hi, the guys name is Nic, he's a trader on the MKIV Supra forum, who is located in Hong Kong, he's been around a while, and is a well respected person on there.

A few of the Aristo owners on here, who have come from Supras, I'm sure will recommend him aswell.

He can supply OEM through to pretty much anything, like fascia plates to coilovers.

His email is importpimp@mac.com

Mention the LOC and he'll look after us. No need to be a Gold Member.

• 4 months later...

Could you give me the contact for that plate please, Also where did you get the coilovers for £600? wouldn't mind ordering a new pair for my car

Hi, the guys name is Nic, he's a trader on the MKIV Supra forum, who is located in Hong Kong, he's been around a while, and is a well respected person on there.

A few of the Aristo owners on here, who have come from Supras, I'm sure will recommend him aswell.

He can supply OEM through to pretty much anything, like fascia plates to coilovers.

His email is importpimp@mac.com

Mention the LOC and he'll look after us. No need to be a Gold Member.

How did you get on fitting yours as I got one from Nic too, I have had the standard radio out but could not find anywhere to clip the facia surround to, also my single din cd player would not line up with the mounting holes.

• 4 weeks later...