Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arb Group Buy

lee_iceman

Guys,

I was in contact with the US-based supplier earlier last week. There has been some negotiation over pricing with the Japanese due to the recent fall in the USD exchange rate, but I have not heard back anything negative.

I'm currently away in Nigeria with very poor connectivity and even poorer phone lines but I will chase them up once I'm back in the UK.

Please bear with me on this fellas, I figured it was going to be a long and drawn out process due to the fact that TRD had deleted the ARB's from their catalogue. The money has all been paid to the supplier and I am just waiting for an update.

Guys,

I was in contact with the US-based supplier earlier last week. There has been some negotiation over pricing with the Japanese due to the recent fall in the USD exchange rate, but I have not heard back anything negative.

I'm currently away in Nigeria with very poor connectivity and even poorer phone lines but I will chase them up once I'm back in the UK.

Please bear with me on this fellas, I figured it was going to be a long and drawn out process due to the fact that TRD had deleted the ARB's from their catalogue. The money has all been paid to the supplier and I am just waiting for an update.

Cheers Mike, good to know your still on the case.

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, latest update is that the ARB's will be ready in 3 weeks. I'm presuming that they mean "ready to be shipped" in 3 weeks rather than be here in the UK, so all things going well I should have then out to you sometime in July!

Some good news: :D

The ARB's have been completed and are on the way to the shipping agent, so should be too long now!

Can the remaining folks listed below please pm with their mailing addresses so I can arrange delivery when they arrive. Anyone who wants to collect in person please also let me know.

Raz Rankin - paid PayPal

Lee Iceman - paid PalPal

Rrs200 - paid PayPal

AVKWong - paid Transfer

Rogue - paid Transfer

Moffet - paid Transfer

Gord - paid

Edited by Mr Morse

• 1 month later...

OK, I've just been informed that the shipment has arrrived in the UK. There will be some Customs and port clearing charges plus delivery for those who prefer me to post them. Providing they are here in time I'll bring as many as I can fit along to JAE next week.

:D :D :D

Edited by Mr Morse

This is going to be realy tight, but I should have the ARB's here with me on Thursday! :D

Unfortunately there will be some additional charges relating to Customs Duty, VAT etc. and I'll PM all of you regarding this payment and also the shipping charge to send them to your address (if required).

Anyone going along to JAE I can bring them along for you to collect.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links