Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

9/11 Twin Towers Plane Crash

This was from The Don which was posted Nov 2nd 2004 on this forum

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryho...ntagon.php#Main

Hi all

I have just found this I don't known if this has been on this forum before, if not down load link and watch.

This could change a few things.

The link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...e+change&pl=tru

:blink: :o

Havent watched it but if it is about the Amercian gov being behind it then i have heard it. Conspiracy theories but eveidence suggests that a lot have truth.

Bush administration will cause the end of civilisation they are c*nts i hope they all die of the plague.

Anything is plausible with them b*stards for financial gain which is what it is all about and always has been. Sell their own children they would.

May they die of rickets and vitamin depletion

Look a little closer to home and you will see our government using scare tactics and manipulating the public just as they did over in the states.

Ours recently has been the Big threat of 'identity theft' to push for the ID card. Anyone here know of anyone whose identity has been stolen because i dont.

Pure speculation. Any evidence is purely circumstancial.

maybe so, but its more belivable than the tosh the US goverment spurts out

some of the info in the video though....isnt speculation.

Agreed with Mat. How can pure logistics, empirical science and professional primary accounts be speculation?

They all must be charlatans then :shifty:

Agreed with Mat. How can pure logistics, empirical science and professional primary accounts be speculation?

They all must be charlatans then :shifty:

I too agree with Matt...

Know of Occam's Razor ?

L.

• 2 weeks later...

ahh.. the good ol' "Loose Change" video..

A few good points, and a few things taken out of context. Interestingly, the Naudet brothers are allegedly suing the producer(s) of Loose Change for copyright and trademark infringement from the use of their video footage without permission... apparently...

While some of the so-called conspiracy theories are a little far fetched, they all hold some element of truth. Personally, I do not believe that a few arab guys with box cutters caused all of that destruction, and the various ties and background information is just a little TOO coincidental.

Osama has been dead since Dec 2001 (according to many reports), but it's unnervingly convenient that he "materialises" every time that War-Man Bush's popularity ratings need a boost.

It's also an even more disturbing coincidence that a lot of what has happened over the past five or six years was already thought about and planned by many members of the current US administration, and a lot of it can be found in their documentation and manifestos at http://www.newamericancentury.org/ .... Especially interesting is in the section about Defense and National Security -- "Rebuilding America's Defenses" dated September 2000 -- almost exactly 1 year to the date prior to 9/11.

makes one wonder...

L.

I think its only because the US government somewhat twists the truth. Its always a political war and its important to get your home country behind you. Im sure the US hide/minipulate the real truth, but then, which government don't?!

Can never trust a PM or any other dog in his party!

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links