Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Cd Top Loader New

Hi Vry1, new to LOC a big congratulations to vry1 in making this the best forum on the www

Recently bought a IS200 on a V Reg 2000 and soon after i had the ERR3. Read all the posts and i knew i had a major problem :sick:

I got very lucky as i was selling my IS200 alloys, the buyer was trading his IS200 YReg 2001 into the gararge. Being the cheeky chap that i am i asked if i could swap my CD unit with his and he agreed :)

We swapped the units over, but unfortunatly the power adapters in the back of the units did not fit. Neither of us ware to bothered, i had a got a new CD unit (Top Loading CD) and he did'nt care because the garage had ofered him less money and he would have one over them.

The problem i have now is how do i connect my new top loading CD Unit with the old wiring and power adapter? Can any1 help?

I've spoken to Lexus and they fobbed me off by saying i would have to swap all the internal wiring in order to get the new CD Unit to work, has any1 ever heard of that?

Really appreciate your help on this topic.

Thank you

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links