Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Cd Changer

Just bought a ls 400 93 and the rear changer is heavily damaged and missing cartridge!!

also the auto ariel is buggered can people help suggest where i can get new/seconds from

many thanks

mat

ive got it thanks mate didnt really understand the number but do know ive emailed the bloke thanks for your help

When you say the cd player looks knackered?

When I got mine it looked the same, with a missing cartridge too, I just found a spare one on eBay for about a fiver and it worked fine, if you pay attention and remember to put the cd's in upside down :lol:

Always worth going down the spare cartridge route first before shelling out for a new unit.

Also forgot to mention my aerial was also knackered, just purchased a replacement mast for £30 from the dealer. Its a 2 person job to install as someone has to sit in the car holding buttons down on the radio. as long as you can hear the motor when turning the radio on or off a replacement mast should do the trick.