Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, Problem With Gold Signup

Fred Heartsun

Hi. Finally got the car of my dreams, the ls400. I registered with the forum and got my confirmation email today. Now, when i try to upgrade tp gold i keep getting the error message, username is invalid. I can log off and log back on to the forums with my user name no problem. Any ideas what i`m doing wrong?

Hi. Finally got the car of my dreams, the ls400. I registered with the forum and got my confirmation email today. Now, when i try to upgrade tp gold i keep getting the error message, username is invalid. I can log off and log back on to the forums with my user name no problem. Any ideas what i`m doing wrong?

you have to register with a new name for gold.......

however work is currently being done on the forums

you have to register with a new name for gold.......

however work is currently being done on the forums

new name being ....... sign up again, you can use the same name though, and this is advised !

Hi Fred

Try using this following

Fred_Heartsun

We are about to change the software as the old one is restrictive.. so restrictive it will not even let you have a space in your username. This will be solved soon.. but you can try my suggestion and that should work.

thanks