Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Matthew_mcnally Ipod Installation?

Back in December Mathew showed pics of his IPos installed in a GS 430 :) and that it would be available shortly, I'm still waiting. :duh: I have sent him a number of PM, he replied to one in December than nothing from him since :unsure: Scarface told me he had had problems with his PC and would be back up soon that was nearly 2 months ago. Does anyone know if he is OK :blink: ????????

Does anyone know anymore about the IPod installation please?????

Back in December Mathew showed pics of his IPos installed in a GS 430 :) and that it would be available shortly, I'm still waiting. :duh: I have sent him a number of PM, he replied to one in December than nothing from him since :unsure: Scarface told me he had had problems with his PC and would be back up soon that was nearly 2 months ago. Does anyone know if he is OK :blink: ????????

Does anyone know anymore about the IPod installation please?????

Take a look/search in the gold forums, he posted some stuff in there about half a year ago about teh kit he had bought. That might be of help.