Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Read If You Have An Egg Card And Use Airports!

Ok, if you have an Egg card, you now get 75% cashback when booking airport lounges..so for example, at Gatwick, you can book all your group into the lounge for £18 each, but you get 75% instant cash back, which works out at just £4.5 each.

Some of the lounges offer spirits and beer, showers, food, wifi etc..included in the price. No, you can't use it with Ryanair flights out of Stansted!!!

Go to www.egg.com, egg card, cash back, then latest offers

:lol: :duh: :o

She's a bird I met at Japfest :duh:

You wish ....... :shifty::lol:

Mate, do you realise your banners are now much larger than what you actually write in each post.. :tomato:

yeah i'm sure theres a limit to signatures written somewhere in the terms and conditions you know :lol::lol:

yeah i'm sure theres a limit to signatures written somewhere in the terms and conditions you know :lol::lol:

Yep ... there is indeed ........ and you will find I am within my limits ... sir ! :lol:

Yep ... there is indeed ........ and you will find I am within my limits ... sir ! :lol:

how?

or is it a case of one rule for you ...... ;)