Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Can I Buy Is200 Service Manual?

sedmund

Wish to learn more about my IS and DIY more advanced maintenance or repair items. I am in Hong Kong and there is only one dealer who charges whatever she wants. Thanks for any input.

Welcome to LOC :D

If you go to the Lexus european website..... you can register and download the info you need....

One day access is only 16 euro....

i find the link ... just a sec

Welcome to LOC :D

If you go to the Lexus european website..... you can register and download the info you need....

One day access is only 16 euro....

i find the link ... just a sec

thank you so much. i really plan to keep my IS for years. plan to acquire more tools once have the manal in hand. will wait for your link.

Lexus...

here you go....

first you have to register... then find the info you want and get a one day access for 16 euro... you can get longer access if you want... but it more expensive..... :)

thanks Noel. That's really wonderful. I may start restoring the aluminium wheels since it's not a "well-known" problem in Hong Kong, or people just kerbed their wheel and installed aftermarket ones. I plan to keep the IS original, searched the junk yard and no luck with the wheels. So DIY seems the only way to go.

Will come here more often from now.

• 4 weeks later...
Wish to learn more about my IS and DIY more advanced maintenance or repair items. I am in Hong Kong and there is only one dealer who charges whatever she wants. Thanks for any input.

I dont know how everything works over there. but here in the States, all i had to do is call lexus (toyota) customer care and they mailed the manuel with leather case to me for free!

I dont know how everything works over there. but here in the States, all i had to do is call lexus (toyota) customer care and they mailed the manuel with leather case to me for free!

Are you sure it was a service manual???

Sounds more like an Owners manual!

Are you sure it was a service manual???

Sounds more like an Owners manual!

Hi mate how did you get the manuals on your pc i have paid for 24 hours worth but when i click on a manual

naff all happens have i been ripped off?