Ace Cafe

marcus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not looking good at the moment

got a meeting at 5.30 :crybaby:

taking on the fact it took me 2 hours to get there last time, im either going to be late or not make it ;)

I would have liked to turn up, but I have only just got the car back today and have to pick Josie up from work in Croydon at 20:40, so not much hope of getting round there before closing :(

Just got back, got work early 2 morrow ... so couldn't stay all night !

So much for Marcus coming then ? and he was the one that mentioned it!!!!! ?

Good night for the boys that were there ............. lots of cars, no women though ! :D

Just got back, got work early 2 morrow ... so couldn't stay all night !

So much for Marcus coming then ? and he was the one that mentioned it!!!!! ?

Good night for the boys that were there ............. lots of cars, no women though ! :D

so sorry i was not there mate, i got in at 8.30 from work...........just one of them days ;)

i was well up for this as well, had to get this job done at work........all ways the way when i want to go somewhere :yawn:

what was it like ahmet, i bet it was packed

You missed a top night..yes there were birds scarface, what about the bird with the Previa in front of my Lex? :lol:

Got really packed after 9pm..big, big crowds..

Next time, will call ace cafe in advance to get space in their car park..if one of those nutters on the road went into your car, you'd be well upset..

Highlight of the evening for me was the 300ZX that kept burnt his tyres down completely, and the nutter in the Cossie who made so much smoke that you thought you were standing in a cloud!!!!

Pics to follow.. :o :lol: :duh:

perhaps someone should tell the cossie driver that Ford are not japanese

we dont turn up at cossie or ford events , so why do they allways appear at jap events

all the smoke is great fun untill it attracts the police and then it gets closed down

all because of a blooming cossie :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk