Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Am I Allowed In Here?

nohablaespanol

:winky:

So I just got my RX300, or is it?

It's got all the right badges, door handles and all that stuff, but No I have to admit it's one of those Harrier things. Silver paint and steering wheel gear changes......

Am I allowed in here, or do I just have to sit very quietly in a corner?

It was born in Japan in early 1998 according to the VIN calculator and arrived here in a foreign country in 2000.

Converted to Dual Fuel, Vapour Phase LPG in 2003.

And now I own it.

So actually is mine more exclusive than an RX300 as there are less of these type of vehicles about? It certainly feels like it whan I try to buy spares for it. Are the suspension systems interchangeable between the Harrier and MK1 RX, or do I just buy factored parts as I am not allowed to use real LEXUS BITS? (or at least this is the way dealerships come over to me when I try to buy parts)

Still its a nice vehicle, any anyway it cannot be too bad as Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like them.....

Hello and welcome to LOC.

Would imagine, that like the Altezza and Aristo, most parts are inter changeable. Infact Lexus bits say Toyota on them so don't worry about badge snobbery that's for BMW and Merc owners :lol:

Good grief, we'll let anyone in nowadays :)

Hi and WELCOME.

LOL :lol:

Hi and welcome!

You dont have to even have a car to join this forum!

At least it will be cheaper to run with LPG in it!

D.

You can get all the parts from Lexus dealers.

ALL Lexus models are made by Toyota, just different names for different models for the countries that they go too.

Some prefer the Harrier badge some prefer the Lexus badge.

Vauxhall in UK Opel in Europe.

The MK.1 Harrier / RX300 are basically the same. The Harrier had more options / packages than the UK RX300.

There are plus and minus points on both sides.

Altezza , Aristo and Celsior models still come under the category of the "LEXUS" umbrella.

It is what you are happy with I suppose.

One thing about this forum is that LOC members (at least the ones I have met) don't have the snob factor.

Import or UK spec you will be made welcome here.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links