Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Badges

Nigel.210

Hi All,

I am new to this so bear with me, I am the proud owner of an IS200 which i have had for 4 years, recently I was involved in an accident where someone has run into the back of me, after insisting that it was repaired at a Lexus dealership the car has just been returned to me and has been supplied with the standard chrome badges on the rear, I had the gold pack fitted originally, Lexus have said that the Gold is no longer available, so now I have a car with gold front grill and wheels and chrome rear boot does anyone know where the Gold Badges can be obtained from so I can put my car back as it belongs.

Hi All,

I am new to this so bear with me, I am the proud owner of an IS200 which i have had for 4 years, recently I was involved in an accident where someone has run into the back of me, after insisting that it was repaired at a Lexus dealership the car has just been returned to me and has been supplied with the standard chrome badges on the rear, I had the gold pack fitted originally, Lexus have said that the Gold is no longer available, so now I have a car with gold front grill and wheels and chrome rear boot does anyone know where the Gold Badges can be obtained from so I can put my car back as it belongs.

eBay :D

Hi All,

Hi All,

Thanks all I have contacted the relevant but I can’t locate the "IS 200" badge any clues where next?