Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there, i have a problem with a Lexus RX 300 thats i am currently selling. I had the car valetted (which may be connected - water!!) and ever since then the engine management light is on and the VCS light is also illuminated too, to make matters worse the sat-nav wont work either, it says it is not connected to the exterior source or something. I had it put on a tester thing and it says there is a VSS fault or something like that which i believe is the vehicle speed sensor. The mechanic cant understand why how the VSS is faulty but the speedo still works but anyway does anybody have any ideas what to do to try and rectify matters.

I must say the car has run perfectly before this. Thanks in advance for any assistance. :D

Think you need to take it to dealer and let them track down where the water has gotten in.... they should be able to trace all the connections and work out what the issue is..

...cant see it being cheap ! Never a good idea to get engines cleaned, way to much electronic in there these days to get water into...